Monday 11 July 2011

It's contest time!!!!!!



 I'm in the mood for giving away a free 1hr photo session! This can be either a couples, glamour, family, or just because shoot. Here's how you can enter:
1. Like my facebook page
2. Share my page on your wall/ status saying "Check out Images by Olivia to win a free photo session!" Type @Images by Olivia so it tags my page.
3. Comment on this blog post (Include your full name) when you have done that, and you are entered!

The winner will be chosen at random, but you must complete all the steps in order to enter. You will receieve a gift certificate that can be redeemed at your convenience!
Good Luck!

11 comments:

  1. fallowed all the steps!
    Krystal Kaechele

    ReplyDelete
  2. done - love your work!
    Jodi Hutscal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Work! :)

    Tracy Keryluk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Olivia. My name is Sherri Andriashyk and you've done work for my cousin Sara Miller. Your photos are beautiful! I was just wondering how much you charge for a one hour photo session? I would really love to get some family photos done.
    Thanks
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the recent photos you've done, specifically the kindergarten, Ryan's 1 yr, and the newborn photos are adorable. We are going to need new family photos this fall.
    Brenda Forbes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed all the steps. Your work is outstanding!

    Calli Gagnon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Followed the steps! We would LOVE to have another session with you, we LOVED the photos you did for us. They are the "centerpiece" of our livingroom, and the first thing that people see when they walk into my house! My kids are growing like weeds, I think it is time for more photos!!!! :-)

    Joey Lee Landry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everyone's pictures that you've taken!
    Jenny Woychuk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Olivia! I'm a friend of Sabrina's. I love your work! You are very talented. I have a gorgeous baby boy that I would love for you to shoot!

    Thanks!
    Ashley van Beuningen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely work! Nice to see a few faces I recognize as well.

    ReplyDelete