Monday 23 May 2011

My own little models

Since this blog is so new, I'll introduce everyone to my 3 little ones. You might be seeing a lot of them because they are my favorite (and most accessible) little models to practice my photography on. They're not always the most willing or cooperative, but they do reward me with a sweet smile every once in a while.



My oldest, Miss A is probably the one you'll see most of, since she seems to have the longest attention span for pictures :) She can be a little sassy at times but makes up for it with her hilarious sense of humor! She says the funniest things sometimes! She definitely has a lot of personality, along with a huge stubborn side which is definitely going to get her far in life. Once she sets her mind to something, watch out!!

My next oldest, Mr A, is my little momma's boy. He was that way from birth. He was glued to me for the first two years of his life. Actually it still amazes me that he'll just wander off in the middle of the grocery store, without even a care now! He's come a long way that's for sure. His personality is pretty mellow, and he's a very well behaved boy but of course he does have his wild and crazy side. Oh yes, and his favorite pastime is tormenting his big sister :)

My youngest baby, Miss S is my little princess. She has a huge personality and is always a little jokester. She thinks its funny to do anything she can get in trouble for. She's definitely not shy and will jump right in to any new situation. She can also be bit of a mommy's girl and loves her cuddles.
So there you have it! My little ones are my absolute pride and joy and I feel so lucky to be blessed with such an amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment